1. The view from our beach house.
2. This is what happens to a tree when it's been battered by countless hurricanes over the years. Notice the swamp underneath that our pet 'gater leaves in. And lots of snakes, according to my mom.
3. Ivy that has started growing up the side of the wall. I think ivy is beautiful.
4. A shower scrub that I have been loving! Look for a review of this soon over on Dreaming in Blush.
5. My youngest sister buried herself up to the neck in sand. Don't worry - there were about 10 adults keeping an eye on her as she was doing this.
6. My "beach hair". Otherwise known as my "I didn't even brush it" hairstyle.
7. Some pretty wild plants that grow near the ocean.
8. Some yummy watermelon makes the perfect beach snack! When you get sticky you can just rinse off in the ocean :)
9. My youngest sister and cousin showing off their "headband curls" which I did for all 3 of us last night. They turned out quite cute, but were all 3 due a hair wash this morning, so we didn't get to truly enjoy them. I think we should try them again tonight!
Pictures taken with either my Canon Rebel T5i or my iPhone.